If you have set up your phone with your Drive One device, but it does not connect, here are some tips you can try.
Check if your Drive One device has been added to your app:
- Open the Drive One app
- Click on the Menu
- Click on Device
- If your device has been added, it will appear on this window
- If not, follow this guide to add the device to your app
Open the app and check the connection:
- Open the Drive One app on your phone and shake the Drive One device
- If the Drive One device and phone has been paired, they should automatically connect
Bluetooth and permissions:
- Make sure that the Drive One app has permission to run in the background
- Enable Bluetooth functionality on your phone
- On iPhone, open your phone's Settings -> Bluetooth -> enable
- On Android, swipe down and enable Bluetooth with the Bluetooth button
Other solutions if it still won't connect:
- Simultaneously press both buttons on the Drive One device - wait for up to 15 seconds for a connection to be made
- Change the battery on your Drive One device - or remove and re-insert the battery
- Check if another phone is connected to the Drive One device.
- If so, disable Bluetooth on that device. Then, remove and insert the battery on your Drive One, then see if it connects to the right phone.